What amenities do you have available for those who rent your space?
We have a sink, microwave, and small refrigerator. The studios themselves are equipped with 6-CD stereo systems and/or iPod inputs, blankets (great for sitting on), straps, and eye pillows. There are thermostats for each studio* so you can have complete temperature control. Tea and cookies are always around in abundance. Feel free to use our mat and towel rental services for ($2/$1 each, respectively) if you will be teaching classes in the space.
How many people can each studio hold?
For yoga, we can accommodate up to 25 people in the sky and bamboo studios, up to 46 in the earth studio, and up to 16 in The Lab. Standing or sitting, we can accomodate many more.
What hours are the studios generally available for rent?
10am-9pm on weekdays, 9am-5pm weekdays if the space is not already booked for a Tranquil Space class. During “prime time” (weekday evenings and weekends) our studios are generally booked except for The Lab.
What does it cost to rent the studios for events?
$50/hr for Earth, Sky or Bamboo
$50/hr for the Lab on weekends and 5pm-10pm weekdays
$30/hr for the Lab 10am-5pm weeekdays
What does it cost to rent the studio for a personal yoga practice or rehearse for a performance?
We have a special rate: $30 per person per hour.
Can I rent the studio off hours?
Yes, for an additional $50/hour adjustment. This is an additional charge if the rental requires the studio to open early or close later. It is charged in half hour increments and is subject to staffing availability.
Can I rent Tranquil Space Arlington?
Yes, we can accommodate up to 47 people in the river studio. Standing or sitting, we can accommodate many more. The cost is $50/hour, with a special rate of $30/hour to rent the space for a personal yoga practice or rehearse for a performance. You can rent the studio off hours for an additional $50/hour adjustment. This is an additional charge if the rental requires the studio to open early or close late. It is charged in half hour increments and is subject to staffing availability.
General Studio Availability (subject to workshops or private classe bookings):
Tuesday: 10am-11:30am; 1:30pm-4:30p
Friday: 1:30pm-4:00pm; after 8pm*
Saturday: after 8pm*
Sunday: after 7:30pm*
The studio is equipped with an auxiliary stereo input (headphone jack audio connector for iPods and other mobile devices), blankets (great for sitting on), straps, blocks, bolsters, and eye pillows. There is a thermostat for the studio so you can have complete temperature control. Tea and cookies are always around in abundance. Feel free to use our mat and towel rental services for ($2/$1 each, respectively) if you will be teaching classes in the space.
Anything else I should know?
– A 50% deposit is required to secure the rental and the balance is due the day of your event.
– We rent studios only when space is available. We cannot cancel classes or workshops to accommodate rentals.
– There are no shoes allowed in the studios. Any food or beverages brought in must be fully cleaned up when leaving.
– No candles may be lit in the studios, but incense is permitted.
What is the studio rental cancellation policy?
– Notice given 96 hours (4 days) or more before the rental – refund of deposit minus a $20 administrative fee
– Notice given 48-96 hours before the party – only refund in the form of studio credit of the deposit minus a $20 administrative fee
– No credits or refunds will be issued if cancellation is received within 48 hours or less before the party
*The Bamboo Studio temperature is controlled by a thermostat in Sky Studio.