- Saturday, October 7: 9:30 am -5:00pm
- Sunday, October 8: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
The training will cover the following:
- Anatomical and physiological particularities of pregnancy and how they pertain to the yoga asana practice
- Recommendations for a pregnant woman in a regular yoga class
- Developing a well-rounded prenatal yoga class
- How to integrate childbirth preparation into your prenatal yoga classes
- Practice-teaching with instructor and peer feedback
Anne (E-RYT 500, PhD)was trained as a midwife in Germany. She is a certified prenatal yoga instructor and has been teaching prenatal yoga for 15+ years.
This training is great for level 1 or level 2 teacher training graduates but is open to those without prior teaching experience as well. Cost $400.00.
Tranquil Space Dupont
Saturday, October 7 from 9:30 – 5 and Sunday, October 8 from 9 – 5:30